Saturday, January 26, 2008

Movie Quotes - Random Trivia Questions

I'm usually not a big movie guy, but I've watched a few lately, partly thanks to a pair of cross-country flights. So this week, you get to identify these famous movie quotes. For the point, you only need to name the movie, but take a bonus point for each actor, actress, and character you know.

Movie Quotes Questions

  • Q1) "Every man dies. Not every man really lives."
  • Q2) "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."
  • Q3) "If you build it, he will come."
  • Q4) "There's no crying in baseball."
  • Q5) "I'm not really bad. I'm just drawn that way."
  • Q6) "They don't advertise for killers in the newspaper."
  • Q7) "I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of bum."
  • Q8) "I love the smell of napalm in the morning."
  • Q9) "I can eat fifty eggs."
  • Q10) "Go ahead, make my day!"
  • Q11) "You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it."
  • Q12) "Love means never having to say you're sorry." "That's the dumbest thing I ever heard."

No comments: