Saturday, April 28, 2007

U.S. Airports - Random Trivia Questions

This post was inspired by my last big trip, an adventure worthy of Planes, Trains, and Automobiles (4 car rides, 3 plane flights, 5 tram trips, 2 shuttle van excursions, 1 shuttle bus shuffle, 3 subway jaunts, and 1 bus route leg to get from my sister's house back to my own home over a 48-hour period). With a tasty thought to Midwest Airlines' fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies, here are a dozen questions about U.S. airports.

U.S. Airports Questions

  • Q1) An easy starter question: my home airport is Logan International Airport. What city is that in?
  • Q2) My destination airport was Sky Harbor International. What city did I travel to?
  • Q3) On the way home, I got stranded at the airport whose code is EWR. Where was I stuck overnight?
  • Q4) (This question and the rest refer to airports that I didn't visit this time.) What city is served by airports whose codes are DCA and IAD?
  • Q5) What city's airport code is ICT?
  • Q6) What city is served by airports whose codes are MDW and ORD?
  • Q7) Which state's international airports are BHM and HSV?
  • Q8) Which state's international airport is BRD?
  • Q9) What city is served by Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport?
  • Q10) What city's airport code is MSY?
  • Q11) What city's airport codes are HIO and PDX?
  • Q12) What capital city is home to Bergstrom International Airport?

No comments: